Everything you might need to talk about us…
Brew Town! The world’s foremost Craft Beer Simulator!
Start your very own craft beer brewery. Expand your range of tasty brews, design your bottles and cans, upgrade your buildings, and satisfy your customers endless thrist. Brew, bottle, ship and sell to grow your town into an empire. Make the world a little more tasty!
A tycoon game like no other, Brew Town lets you craft your way to success. Built around the core notion that people deserve better beer, you have free reign to decide how best to satisfy your customer’s palette.
Want to make an almond flavoured stout? Go right ahead. You’d rather have a caramel-nougat IPA with a space-themed label? Step right up. How about a chili-infused red ale with a bright orange bottle featuring a GIANT BEAR ON FIRE? Let’s just say you’ve come to the right place.
– Simple, accessible gameplay built around the world of craft beer
– Powerful label editor to unleash your inner artist
– Expand your range with new bottles and cans
– Featuring Hop or Not – the talent show for beer!
– Gallons of upgrades
– Brew-tiful 3D graphics
– Your very own bar to sell beer when offline
– Challenging “Upgrade Hops” mechanic
– iMessage Stickers
– iCloud saving
– A frankly unnecessary amount of beer-themed puns
Can you survive in the brew-tal world of craft beer? Have you got the bottle? It’s time to raise the bar and become the brewmaster you’ve always dreamed of. Where there’s hop there’s life!
A fully-hopped collaboration between AppBox Media (Thermal Rider, Neon Horizon) and I Fight Bears (FIST OF AWESOME, MAXIMUM CAR).
Founded in London in 2013, AppBox Media has a clear mission: bring the best mobile games to a worldwide market. Our aim: to give people entertaining game experiences, wherever they are.
AppBox isn’t just a great games company. We’re fully committed to developing the next generation of young talent in our industry.
I Fight Bears
I Fight Bears is a super sexy development studio. Probably the super sexiest of all time.
It was founded in 2011 by Nicoll Hunt, a handsome bearded man from Scotland who used to make AAA games but now makes weird games with an over reliance on puns and pop culture references.
- “Design the Look and Taste of Your Dream Beer in ‘Brew Town’ Craft Beer Simulator from ‘Fist of Awesome’ and ‘Neon Horizon’ Developers” – Jared Nelson, Touch Arcade
- “Brew Town is the craft brewery sim you never knew you wanted” – Jessica Famularo, Pocket Gamer
- “Brew Town is a build-your-own-brewery simulator, heading to iOS and Android in March”, Christian Valentin, AppSpy
- “Craft Beer Simulator ‘Brew Town’ Set to Arrive this Thursday, Available for Pre-Order”, Jared Nelson, Touch Arcade
Nicoll Hunt – Development Lead
David Hampshire – Creative Lead
Michael Davison – User Experience
Sam Clarke – Unity Development
The Legend of Dude – Sound Designer
KillDisk – Sound Designer
3D MODELLING & ANIMATION
Michael Hindley – Modeller